Address : 524 South 600 East
Salt Lake City, UT
Tel : 801.575.8800
Fax : 801.531.9850
WORK AT VCBO
Accounting & Billing Specialist | Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted Date: 05/19/2017
VCBO Architecture, L.L.C. (www.vcbo.com) is seeking an experienced Accounting and Billing Specialist to join our Architectural Group. VCBO has a passion for excellence and a strong group of people who respect each other and enjoy working together.
1. Preparation of billings and account management of large client accounting files and records, including accuracy and organization, completeness and conformance to firm billings standards. Ability to provide financial reports and other financial documentation as requested.
2. Review records of accounts for accuracy and billing.
3. Researches any invoicing discrepancies and makes any necessary corrections.
4. Prepares credits/billings per established guidelines and or contracts in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures that credits are accompanied by a receiving report or a billing.
5. Files payment remittance documents, correspondence and invoices.
6. Performs other related duties as required.
7. Create forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
8. Assist with the operations of the accounting department to achieve the department's goals and objectives.
9. Respond to management as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs.
10. Back up support for any other accounting needs as requested or needed.
Financial Management. Collaboration Skills. Ethical Conduct. Thoroughness and Accuracy. Confidentiality. Self-starter, motivated and dependable.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent number of years of experience, plus five years of accounting experience. Experience with Deltek Vision software would be preferred, but not required.
Office Runner | Salt Lake City, Utah
Posted Date: 07/01/2017
VCBO Architecture, L.L.C. (www.vcbo.com) is seeking an Office Runner to join our Support Team. VCBO has a passion for excellence and a strong group of people who respect each other and enjoy working
General Objectives and Responsibilities
The runner position works under the direction of the Director of Operations and other management to assist in
daily tasks such as delivering packages, picking up work related meals, putting together marketing and client
related materials, office cleaning and maintenance, ordering and restocking of supplies, Fed Ex delivery
coordination, mail delivery, file storage and maintenance of off-site storage, along with any other firm task
Technical Skills and Experience
To apply to any positions posted above,
please send a resume: click here
All content VCBO Architecture 2017 ©